PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Day + 77

Happy dance!!
We are being discharged from here this afternoon, well closer to this evening. She will be getting some platelets and a bolus of fluid and they will even get her IV anti-fungal in for us so that we won't have to do that at the RMH tonight. I am I have to admit a little nervous of leaving the hospital. I just don't want this to return I want this stupid hemorrhagic cystitis to go away and stay away for ever!! We are planning of leaving here to head home of Sept 9th. We need all this to clear up and get better. I know though we will be going home on the fluids and we will probably be on them for a good while till her counts are up and her immune system is much better and can fight this!!
Thanks again for all the Prayer, she will in no way be out of the woods once we get home, but at least it will be home and we will all be together again. We will be traveling about 100 miles round trip to clinic in New Orleans probably 2 to 3 times a week, but it will be great just to be in our own beds and be a family again. I also know that at any time if she gets really sick or serious I am on a flight back up here!!
So please continue to keep her in your prayers. I will hope fully up date at the beginning of the week, or if she gets into trouble again. Thanks again so very very much!
Blessings,
~Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear that Amelia is doing better. I'll keep praying for continued healing for Amelia. :)

Angela

Bethany said...

I am thrilled that Amelia is being set free from the hospital and gets to go back to the RMH. I am also celebrating the fact that the blood and clots are no longer torturing her. I will hold you in my prayers for continued recovery and for a smooth transition home very soon!!