PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I don't know what day it is, I don't care what day it is. I need all prayer warriors to please pray for her!!! She is in so much pain!! She is screaming in pain. I'm begging God to please help her. I don't want her to give up but I can't stand to see her in so much pain. It's pretty bad you can hear screaming down the hall....PLEASE PRAY FOR HER PLEASE THIS IS SO HARD TO WATCH AGAIN!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers sent up!!

Bethany said...

I am praying for Amelia to be pain free. I am placing my request at the feet of God and asking Him to heal the pain of his beloved child. Please Lord, provide relief now and peace to Amelia. As the great physician please heal her bladder once and for all, replacing every damaged cell with a healthy new one that will not bleed. Comfort her and her family and wrap them in your arms.