PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another one of Marshall's post with too many similarities.... I'll stop now till tomorrow!

Saturday, November 29, 2003 1:16 PM CST

DAY +72

I know that we are not suppose to question WHY? But I really can't help it. I am sitting here with constant tears in my eyes. We go through about two boxes of Kleenex a day in here. I can't stand to watch him in constant pain and feel like I am sitting on my hands. I hate this we are to the point where I want to run out and scream WHY??!! We are just about maxed out on the meds here. Dr. Orchard( who I just love) just came in and talked to me about the pain meds, he said they are really trying. He also said he was going to try to get a hold of someone in Urology but.....we all know to well how that goes and after all, it is SATURDAY!!!!!!


He is on, Fentnal, a steady drip with a PCA pump ( which means he can give himself a bump every 15 minutes, Adavant, a mild sedative, 17 1/2 mg every 4 hours, Ditropan, a type of muscle relaxant every 4 hours, Benadryl 50 mg, every 4 hours and at times he is asking for the phenagren to help him sleep. He is hooked back up to the o2 sensor so we can keep an eye on his heart rate and his oxygen levels.

I hate this so much, we have seemed to trade one problem for another. We get rid of the clots and we trade them for bladder spasms. I have just been sitting here timing them and they are coming every 10 minutes with one just as intense as the next. We had the bleeding under control or so we thought, it had been running clear but now today we are seeing a little more red in the water (irrigation stuff filtering through the bladder).

I can only, at this point is beg God to PLEASE HELP him!!
PLEASE Don't give up on him please help us to continue to pray for him he is so tough to put up with all of this and he hardly complains, every now and then he will ask why but it is usually when he can't take anymore!! And right now I don't know how he hasn't lost his mind, because I feel like I am about to this has been going on for 9 WEEKS. Please continue to pray and pray HARD PLEASE???!!!!!!

~~~Kelly

No comments: