PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our new Motto...

God knows I love me some Dave.....

Dave Matthews, that is and some Kenny Chesney and this is Ty and I's new song!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT2t5oy9wgM
it is so worth listening to!!!



I'm Alive...Kenny Chesney fet Dave Matthews


so damn easy
to say that lifes so hard
everybodys got there share of battle scars
as for me i'd like to thank my lucky stars
that I'm alive and well

It'd be easy
to add up all the pain
and all the dreams you sat and watched
go up in flames
dwell on the wreckege
as it smolders in the rain
but not me, im alive



(chours)
and today you know thats good enough for me
breathin in and out's a blessing can't you see
todays the first day of the rest of my life
and I'm alive and well

yeah im alive and well

stars are dancing on the water here tonight
its good for the soul when theres no soul in sight
this boat has caught its wind and brought me back to life
now im alive and well

and today you know thats good enough for me
breathin in and outs a blessing can't you see
todays the first day of the rest of my life and
im alive and well

yeah im alive and well


Can't be said better any other way!!

No comments: