PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Greetings...
Not much to report here.
Knock on wood all the kids seem to be doing pretty good. Marshall is still on his antibiotic to try and clear up his sinus infection, and he had his monthly infusion of IVIG so we are hoping that helps him. If not then we will be having x-rays of the sinus cavities to see if they need to be popped. I'm sure he will just love that! So I am hoping since the doctor increased his dose of IVIG that will help it improve.
I really need to fit in Amelia's blood counts in this month. I just hate to have to get it done. I think I just don't want to be disappointed, I can't stand the fact that transplant is lurking over our heads!! I'm not ready, well is one really ever ready for that?!!? I just can't stand to watch another child of mine go through pure hell! Watching them in so much pain with out being able to help them. Having to do it with out my husband by my side and no shoulder to cry on is hard too. I know that he hates it too, but unfortunately he has to stay here and work so we can keep the insurance to be able to get her treated! Sometimes this situation really bites big time! I really try most days to put it so far in the back of my mind...but its like the big elephant in the room no one wants to talk about. I'm not ready to have my family separated for 4- 5 months if not longer. Poor Marshall was in the hospital for 5 solid months and we were in Minnesota for almost 8 months. I know the situation sucks and it is what it is and there is no changing it and with that being said...I will put it out of my mind for today, find a distraction and just be thankful for the days that we have that we can live and enjoy life together!!
Sorry sometimes I just need to vent! I have all these thoughts bottled up inside, I really try hard not to let Amelia see that it bothers me, because then how would that help her. She is a smart little cookie and I know she knows it is coming...she watched her brother go through it all and well that is just something that sticks with ya!
Anyway we are off to get passports and see if the kids need them. For some reason we can't seem to find Amelia's birth certificate, so know we have to go and get one of those. I just can't seem to remember what we needed it for last and it's not with the rest of ours in the fire safe, so I have no idea where to look! Then if we need passports for them, that's gonna be fun, I can't get them and Ty can't get them we both have to be there together with the child present. I really hate to spend the money getting them passports, but in the long run I guess it is better to be safe than sorry...and with our luck you never know what could just happen!!!
Any way since I am rambling here, let me just say that last nights dinner was delicious! We went to the Texas de Brazil...we ate way too much steak, but it was all so good, I think my favorite two are the bacon wrapped filet mignon and the flank steak...they just kinda melt in your mouth...yummy!
Well I think I have bored you enough and its time to get going...so until the next update...have a great day.


PS...Perseverance paid off I found Amelia's birth certificate!!! It was stuck behind Marshall's!

No comments: