PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hi Ho....

Hi Ho off to the doctors we must go....

kinda see a pattern here.

I think everyday this week we have had a doctors visit or therapy appointment.
Today I'm taking Ty to our family doctor, I think they want to make sure he is not getting pneumonia, since it is still really hurting when he breaths deep.

I took him out on Tuesday with me to the Gym. He did OK, just no real comfortable positions for him to get in, but it was good for him to get out. He is so bored, he is usually a busy body.

Tuesday also found me at the allergist with Marshall, shot and a check up on his asthma.
Wednesday it was off to the dentist for Marshall. Not so much happy news for him. He has to have his wisdom teeth taken out by an oral surgeon. We have that consult appointment on Dec. 1st. Busy, busy......

Today will be my last day for sanity for a while, well whats left of my sanity anyway, if there ever was any to begin with.....
Kids will be off this week for Thanksgiving holiday! I think the ONLY thing I am looking forward to is no alarm going off at 4:45am!!

Here are a few pictures of the back of Ty's leg...it was completely purple, it is getting better (color wise). His other leg is starting to be less bruised too, but those ribs and stuff are still hurting.


I'm thinking I am going to go back to school soon! I think I have made my mind up that I am going to go back and be a nurse. I have, after all, had plenty of practice.

Well gotta run and get dressed, but I just have to leave you with this precious photo....



I love 'em, even though I must continually clean after the both of them....

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

You lead the busiest life! I know that some of it you'd give up in a heartbeat though. I so admire you:)