PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Delirious

Don't ask...I have been up since about 7:30 Thanksgiving morning. I really tried to get a little bit of sleep, but not much luck there. I was one of the crazy ones to get up and go get a few things at 5 in the morning. I got them though and now I just need two more thing and I am finished with Christmas shopping!! Yeah as I hate shopping!! I have been busy scrubbing half the house. I cleaned my bedroom and Nathan's room, we pitched a lot of broken stuff and just plain ole junk!

Yesterday was a beautiful day. We had a great Thanksgiving...we went to my mom and dad's house and had lunch with my brother and his family. We went around the table and said what we were thankful for and Nathan was so cute, he of course said family and then he said can I add that my dad didn't die he just got broken and thats OK, cause he's fixable..it was hard not to bust out laughing..he was so serious and you would just have to know how Nate talks to really get this. Any way I of course was pretty much thankful for much the same, but more importantly I was/am thankful for the everyday ordinary little miracles. I know that these pesky kids drive me crazy some days, but truth be told I wouldn't have it any other way. I know that they are who they are and who they are suppose to be, yes Marshall and Amelia have a terminal illness, but if they didn't have it they would be who they are. I wouldn't be who I am and I don't know if I would be as strong as I am with out them. I truly do view them as a blessing, as I do with every child, but you know what I mean here. I have never questioned why, why me or why my children, I know that they were put here for a reason and to teach me lessons, that I would have never learned ever before and oh boy have they taught me a lot.
Well I don't want to ramble any more and my head feels like it is about 40 pounds so I am off to lala land........
I really hope that you all had a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving! I know that the next month is going to fly by. But try and enjoy the season!

No comments: