PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

just a boring update....

Not much happening here. I'm still in therapy but improving daily. The kids for now are doing fairly well. Quick knock on wood, no one is sick. Tomorrow is a busy day for us. Marshall has his monthly IVIG infusion. While he is there I will be going to Therapy for and hour and a half. Then once we get finished with IVIG, it is home for a quick bath and change. My sweet hubby set up a sitter for us so that we could go out to eat for my birthday. My birthday isn't until Sunday, but since he has to work this weekend and couldn't get off on Sunday due to a Veterans day parade and the rest of the motorcycle division is out of town at a skills competition. We use to go to them, but since we have to buy all his equipment it wasn't worth tearing up his work boots, especially when they are about 200 dollars a pair, sometimes more!
Anyway, he is taking me with some good friends of ours(hi Heather, Hi Susan!) to eat at Texas de Brazil. So tomorrow is going to be very busy. So I think I am going to bed early tonight, because I am tired and I feel like I am getting sinus troubles. I stayed up late last night watching the Saints game....boy was that a game!! Any hooo I'm off to finish watching biggest looser and then hit the sack, hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: