PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We have been so busy! We went out on Friday the 1st with some very old classmates of mine from Jr high school. It was so much fun to see everybody! We do that once a year when our friend Scott comes into town to see his family.
Scott:

Larry:

Gina(who I haven't seen since about the 6th grade!!)


On Saturday night we went out again to celebrate a very good friends birthday. We had a blast as we usually do at Adobe's! Mango Margarita's need I say more!








Sunday we were at other great friends house for the Saints game and some good food!
Monday we had errands to run and therapy for Ty. I made it back to the gym finally! Today is more running errands and groceries, IVIG for Marshall, but thankfully Ty is going to sit with him while I run around like a chicken with its head cut off!! Then Marshall needs allergy shot and then the two little ones need to be picked up from school and brought to get their second round of H1N1 flu shots......are you tired yet, I sure am and I haven't even started. Just the grocery store is enough to wear me out, I hate doing the groceries!!! As it is I only do it once a month for the big stuff.
Tomorrow will be more running, Ty has therapy again in the morning and then I have to pick Marshall up and head to New Orleans with him to see the neurosurgeon to see if or what is wrong with the screw that they put in his head 7 years ago!! I am praying hard that it is nothing major and that the body is not rejecting it, that would mean a major surgery. Too much to schedule before middle of March.
Once again the tree will sit, as I won't be around to it till maybe Thursday. Which on that note it is forcasted for possible SNOW!!! Great just what we need..the whole place to shut down......
Oh well life goes on..I'm off to finish shoving kids out the door so I can get my get up and go.......

No comments: