PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thanks Goodness the weekend is over!! Yeah for school....hehehe

Any way today is MRI day. please say a prayer that what ever damage is in there can be taken care of with a quick simple scope. I am not sure when we should schedule that? We have our Disney cruise set up and all. Not sure if we should do it before or wait till after. that will be one of the big questions to ask the Doctor, and the fact that he has to be back to work on or before the 8th of Feb. So many decisions to make! But I guess that is what life is all about. Decisions and forks in the road. Wouldn't it be so much easier if things would just fall into place and there would be no worries...Ha...that would be Heaven, but I'm not ready to go there just yet, so I'll take the hardships for now and well.....DEAL with them.

I'm off to get kids on the bus and run a few errands before the MRI. I'm not sure when we will find anything out from the MRI. I have to reschedule his appointment so as soon as I do I will let you know.

No comments: