PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The End

The partying has come to an end and I have been meaning all weekend to do a proper up date but we have been in and out of this house so many times this weekend. The house looks like a bomb went off in it. School starts back tomorrow and I need to get the kids in gear, I don't know if I'll get to it tomorrow (the house or a proper update) We have so many errands to run and Ty has therapy and I need to get back to the gym. I also have tons of doctor appointment to fit in! Marshall is still complaining with his head where the screw is...I am praying that the body is not rejecting it...that would mean a painful surgery to remove or replace it....why is there always something going on here???
Any way I am heading to bed 5am comes around real early!

No comments: