PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I skipped the gym this morning for several reasons....(ssshhh I'm really trying to convince my self they are good reasons) First it was just too dang cold at 6:30 this morning!!! You know its cold when you start your car and it tells you "proceed with caution roads may be icy". It was 22* this morning when I had to bring Nate to the bus....needless to say the remote start on the new car sure does come in handy. And to all you Minnesota friends, quit snickering!! I've been in your cold and yes it's cold but it is a much drier cold unlike here!
The other reason is that I have good intentions to clean as much as possible before I have to leave to head to New Orleans.... I'm gonna mop, so you know it is going to rain.

Marshall is going back to the neurosurgeon at Tulane Hospital who did his surgery almost exactly 7 years ago....(my angel who saved him!!!) I am praying that things are OK and it is just a minor problem. I'll let you know...

I'm off to take Ty to therapy... yeah I know I'm gonna get to the cleaning I swear, just as soon as I get off this computer. Have a blessed day!

No comments: