PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleep deprived....

OK seriously, we really try hard to get our kids to go to bed. We start at 8:00 preparing them for their bed. We must tell them at least a hundred time to go get back in your bed. As it is they are usually in the bed by 9 for sure, but they are not asleep most nights till well after 10:30. I swear to you some nights I think I am raising owls!

So what happens when you go to bed at 10:30/11:00 and then have to get up at 5:30am go to school all day and work hard (we all know that first grade is HARD) and then be picked up and take a long (30 minute) ride out to grandmas........









yep you get really sleepy and end up falling asleep.

In very odd positions............

I just had to take the picture, when we stopped I asked my mom if he was asleep and yep he sure was, sorry to say we just could NOT stop laughing at this.....sorry I'm really a good mom, but this was just toooooooo dang funny!!





1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Poor guy. But I also have to say...that's hilarious!!!