PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

That Time of Year Again.......

Christmas Pictures....
This past weekend I had the pleasure of torturing um taking the kids pictures for our annual Christmas card. They absolutely hate love doing this.
Below are some that I attempted to take and see what I can do with them. Most of them are straight out of the camera...I have a trial version of photoshop and have yet to figure out how to do anything with it......I'm very un computer savvy.

(I'll put up the Christmas card later, we are at Marshall's infusion and I have no way to scan it to put on here and I'm too lazy tired to get the camera out and take a picture and put on here.....You know the drill)


First I took a picture of the two little ones....

This one would have been cute, but I didn't realize that the flower was in Amelia's face....


So I tried to photoshop it out and this is what I came up with.....




Not sure I like Amelia's face, she looks like a chipmunk.













Amelia being silly



Blessings,

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

I love the one of all four on the stairs! Using the Christmas lights is a great idea! I think they're all cute. Photoshop takes a lot of playing around with. I joined a few Photoshop groups on flickr.com to get tips and ideas. Search for me 'stefunkc' and look at my groups. Hope it helps!