PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Grits.....






Don't laugh...I promised my little boy that I would do this post for him....



Down here in the south we have grits...they are yummy. All 3 of my kiddos had an obsession with them at some point in there life...usually from about the age of 2 till...well now. Nate eats them as much as possible!! I know they are not much to look at, but it is the breakfast of choice around these parts......







We use instant, butter flavored.... just add a little butter, water, salt and this stuff.....








pop them into the microwave for a minute and bingo they are ready to eat....










Can you guess what we are having for breakfast tomorrow morning???

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Love grits!! We had some for dinner here in Texas tonight. Cheese Grits. Yum!!