PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Getting Healthy

I'm getting healthy....
in just three short months.....

I had my blood checked again yesterday and the doctor called and gave me the results....

Total cholesterol went from 220 to 170!!!!
LDL (bad cholesterol) went from 126 to.....92!!!!
Triglycerides they are improving still not in the normal range but I'm getting there they went from 300 to 250
Doctor said to keep up what ever it is that I am doing and I could come back for more blood in 6 months!!
I've lost 20 pounds since September, but I'm mostly glad I don't need to be put on any medicine for my cholesterol!!

2 comments:

Stefunkc said...

Wow, wow, WOW!!! That's wonderful! Keep up the good work. Oh, and lose some for me, will you? I've been running four days a week for 4 solid months and have gained 3. Go figure.

Charisse said...

I didn't realise you were not so well :-) Well done with the blood results!!!!!
Love Charisse