PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Kiss.....Yet again.....

Yep, I've discovered more...
While after Christmas shopping at Wal-mart, I discovered these





These actually smell better than they taste....now don't get me wrong they don't taste bad. They just smell like a real cheesecake, but taste like something else....



Now these.....I really like 'em
They smell really good.... and well they are tasty too, I'm just not sure they taste like hot cocoa...you see I'm not much of a drinker....Hot Cocoa that is!

Should be back tomorrow with an easy peasy recipe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring those cheesecake bad boys to the gym...we will eat a handful and then go work them off!