PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

Just wanted to pop in and wish every one a very Merry MERRY Christmas!!!




(I also wanted to say that you don't have to have a blog to sign in....the kids still love to read the comments....)





Over the weekend we made our traditional Italian seed cookies....that is what we will be giving out this year...







Trust me they are Delicious!! and addictive!!
Well gotta go get cooking and cleaning, we will be having Christmas at our house this year since my hubby has to work, at least he can hang around the house in uniform and monitor his radio.
Merry Christmas and Blessings to All



2 comments:

Stefunkc said...

I'm sitting in a house with 7 people and 2 are sick! 1 husband, 1 daughter. It stinks! I hope your children have a wonderful Christmas Day and your family gets to spend lots of time together!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I miss you! I've gotta get back in the gym routine....help get me motivated, skinny mamma!