PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Did Something Stupid!!!!

I really did...I don't exactly how it happened it happened so darn fast and I am paying for it. You see our golf cart that was given to us by my parents has been having a small problem that when you switch the gear from F (forward) to R (reverse) it sorta keeps going forward. Well I pulled an Amelia(http://notesfromthedungeons.blogspot.com/2007/09/damages.html ), only problem is I didn't wreck the van, I wrecked MYSELF!!! Yes it was stupid. I had the golf cart on the front porch to charge it....

Well this morning when I was trying to get it backed out of here so I could get Nathan to the end of the driveway to catch the bus...Which is about a football field away from the house. Well you see that post just left of the door well it is a little bent now. My leg is bruised, see when I told you I did something stupid...well not did I just crash it, stupid me had my left leg hanging out the side of it and when I went to push down on the go pedal to try to get it to go into reverse it went forward and my leg got pinned between the post and the golf cart and it is totally bruised and sore. My body went one way and the leg went the other. I was most upset because Nathan was on it with me and I was worried about him, but he was fine and untouched. I think he was just worried about me.

I didn't get to the gym today and I'm not sure if I will make it tomorrow, I can hardly put weight on it..it does feel better when I am up and moving so maybe the treadmill at a slow and steady pace. I feel like a clumsy clown!!!


Blessings,

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

You poor thing! Hope you're feeling better soon.