PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow Day... in the deep south!!

Yep It was a snow day here and the kids had a great time. I sent them to school and then at about 8 I went to get them.

It started snowing at 6:20 this morning, about the time Marshall was getting on his bus, but it was just flurries in the air and not sticking to the ground. Then Nathan's came at 6:32, and by that time it was starting to stick. I sent them to school thinking that it would be over in a little while, well the news said it wasn't going to subside till noon!!! So I went and got the kids from school...good thing because the buses weren't running this afternoon anyway, so I still would have had to get out and get them. I didn't stop snowing till 11:30 or so..and here are some pictures. We got nearly 6 inches of snow today!!!!



Amelia waiting for the bus......











Don't I look cute...I haven't worn that coat since we were in Minnesota for Marsh's transplant.





Here is a video that I took

Well gotta run... it's late and need to put the kiddo's to bed!

Blessings,


2 comments:

Stefunkc said...

Want our ice storm? I'll take the snow! It's so much prettier.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know it snow in Louisiana!! You almost have more snow than we do here in MN. However, unfortunately it is 6 degrees and very icy. Hope you guys are enjoying the snow! Dianne