PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just some randomness....
First I want to say Thank you for all the birthday wishes, I had a great time on Saturday night and have lots of pictures...not sure if I want to share all of them, but we shall see. I haven't had time to upload the pictures yet, it is only Tuesday and we have been busy and the rest of the week is looking about the same...tomorrow is Nathan's field trip in to New Orleans for the Children's museum then Thursday back again for a doctor's appointment for Marshall. Just wanted to give a quick update and say Thank You!!! I'll see you with some pictures on Friday!!!

No comments: