PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update on kids and health and stuff

Ok so the last two weeks have been total chaos, we've had lots of doctor appointments..mainly Marshall, actually all of them were for Marshall. We have been having him tested by a neuro-psychologist, we want to see how he is processing his thinking and how much his memory works and all that good stuff. Then we had some appointments with the pediatrician for his ear which is not better she said something about a granuloma. So on Monday we will see the ENT. We also had an appointment with the endocrinologist, whom I loved, he took lots of time out with us and explained everything to us. First he is going to put Marshall on some synthroid, because his TSH levels were high and there are some other test that he is going to run on him in a few weeks. When we go to get blood work done he will have 14 test run on him! But we are so hopeful that he will get to the bottom of all this weight gain. I think I'm going to switch Amelia to him also.
The other thing is we have been going to the allergist, we just started allergy shots, we will be going this week on Monday and Wed, but then we'll start going Tue.& Thursdays for a while then we will go once a week. So we will be busy doing that every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. Thankfully the gas prices went down!!!

This week we are going to get Amelia's counts done. I am hoping that they are holding steady, but here lately she has been looking really pale. I have a feeling that her hemoglobin is going down...of course her energy level hasn't gone anywhere she is still just as hyper as ever!!

Last week, I went with Nathan to the Children's museum. He had a great time. I have to tell you Nate is only 5 years old and in Kindergarten and he already has a girlfriend!!! Oh my gosh..they are so cute together and they always play together and all and....Oh my I'm not sure if I'm ready for this .....they hold hands!!! Here are some pictures I took while on the field trip.....

In case you didn't see it here is a closer look....

Here they are in the kids cafe....



Here they are on a pretend streetcar


Well I gotta run lots of stuff to do to get ready for Thanksgiving.....

Have a great week.

Blessings,


3 comments:

Dianna's Momma said...

Kelly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Texas!
I LOVED the pictures.
Take care,
Nanette Foster (Dianna's Mom)
https://diannasjourney.blogspot.com

Stefunkc said...

My goodness. Hope the tests go well and everything is okay. My Reagan has been betrothed since she was 2. She and her boyfriend came to tell us they would be getting married when they were older. They have always held hands on field trips. It's just so sweet!

TuTu's Bliss said...

Hugs..I hope you get your answers. I spent a large chunk of my life with a thyroid disorder before ever being diagnosed. Best of luck!!