PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OK the one with lots and lots of pictures......

Well we have had a busy past few weeks, with Halloween and all kinds of other things thrown in there too so hold on to you seats and if you have dial up.....I'm sorry. Lets see what kind of story we can tell with pictures.


Before Halloween got here I was busy with another cake. This time it was for a wedding shower, here are a few of it in stages.....








The shower was on the first but I had to make the cake before that because of Halloween....

The weekend before we went out to my mom and dad's house and Nathan and my dad "Jack-a-lanted" a pumpkin...that is what Nathan calls it and it is so cute.......




See I have a great dad, because I didn't once have to touch the pumpkin, except to load it in to the van to take it home!


And here it is all lit.....

Here's some pictures of our house decorated for Halloween...


Here are some fake "jack-a-lanterns" in our window.





Here are the kids dressed up for trick-or-treating....Amelia is of course the Witch, what she wanted to be all a long, Marshall just threw on some clothes and grabbed a mask...Nathan on the other had changed his mind 4 times....first he was going to be a scarecrow...bought the shirt and thankfully hadn't bought the hay and all then he changed his mind to be a knight..... cool we have all the stuff to be a knight no need to buy anything...... few days later he finds his red Power Ranger costume so he decides that is what he wants to be....but on the day of his class party at school he changes it once again...yep a ghost...




And after these pictures were taken he didn't wear it again. He walked around in a shirt that said my sister is a WITCH.......




isn't she the cutest Witch ever!!!!







I have some pictures of Nathan in his class for his fall festival party...




here he is making a spider cookie.......



I don't have any pictures from Amelia's fall festival because it was my mother-in-laws birthday and well, we went to Tea.....


It was fun and I'm taking Amelia to Teddy Bear Tea there next month...I think it will be cute and fun!!!!

I have more but I'll put them up later......


1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

A cake decorator, too?? These similarities are coming along more and more!! I usually only do them for my own family though. I'm not good enough to do it for someone I'm not related to!!