PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where oh where..........

Where oh where does the time go??

It has been a very busy week, and I have one more to go before it is the holiday break.
I had a great birthday, I know I already told you that, but let me show you SOME pictures

This was my Mango Margarita and it was yummy!!!

This is me with the drink.......

My sweet hubby and I, he really didn't feel good and was still a great sport, even had to get up early the next morning to go to work.

And of course they put that hat on me.....(thanks Jamie )

Speaking of Jamie here she is with her hubby.....
Jamie's turn in the hat....
Us acting crazy....

Other friends at the dinner.....

The guy in the Blue shirt is Tyren's brother Chris, then it is friends of ours, Wilton and Susan, below is Chirs' wife Sherri.....


And then there is Marjie who I went to high school with that I hadn't seen in like 21 years!!! and her husband Lewis who happens to be Tyren's Sergent

It was a great night and I had a lot of fun.



Don't laugh at my pictures!!



Amelia got her hair cut again and this time is is shorter and she likes it......





She is of course wearing her brothers PJ's....
I have more pictures of Nate and his field trip I try to share later this week....
Blessings,


1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Wonderful pictures! So glad you had a good birthday:C)