PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Hair.....

Ok so earlier this week we went and got the princess' hair cut and blood counts.

First the counts, it had been a month since I had her last counts done. I know, i am getting braver and braver, I think that I have finally let go and let God do the rest,or at least that is what I am hoping for. It is very hard to let go and not be paranoid all the time, but I'm trying!




Her counts:


WBC: 5.4
HGB: 12.2
platelets 30


So all in all not too bad they went down by 6 in a month and she is also fighting the sniffles.



So after the blood work we went and got her hair cut, I have to say she is still cute, but I'm not sure which way I like her, I do know that next time I want her to get it a little shorter.

Before.....


After......


I defiantly like her with the bangs...I just think I want it a little shorter next time like closer to her chin.
Have a great weekend!!!
Next up IRON MANS blood count Monday, pray for a raise in #'s!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms Amelia looks gorgeous with her new do! So sweet! Hope Iron Man's counts are up and he is feeling better soon! Hang in there Kelly!

Blessings and Bear Hugs,