PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here's to Five years and MANY, many more......




Yep it's true today is the day. Five years post bone marrow transplant. A day I never thought I would be seeing. Just goes to show you how God is always working miracles in all of our lives!!!


Truly a day with a cause for celebration...oh by the way it is also my mom's birthday.....I don't think she would mind me telling ya that she is the big 6 5 today...........


We went from this......

1-12-03



and this.....






to this......









and to this......

This.......










and it just keeps getting better and better......

So, Here's to ya and here's to many, many more.......

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Praise the Lord! Here's to 50 more years, or 60, 70, how about 80!!

How about vacationing to OK?? If I've ever in your neck of the woods we'll have to go out for a drink and some candy corn:)