PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Should Be Banned From Target.........

Ok, so I told you about the Candy Corn Kisses. Well, I went back to Target and well...I found these....











OK so what I can say about these is, if you like pumpkin pie, than these babies are for you. I do have to say that it's hard to eat a lot of them....Well for me any way, I think I may have found my willpower...but they are oh so.....D~E~L~I~C~I~O~U~S




Just look at all that yummy~ness....













Now these others I found at Wal-mart and I also found the Candy Corn kisses there too, they must have been such a good seller last year that hershey's decided to spread them around.





These are Caramel Apple flavored filled chocolate kisses......




Enough said!!!??????!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure know how to make me want some! Wonder if our Wal mart has them!!!!

Happy Anniversary Marshall!

Anonymous said...

I tried those pumpkin kisses at school today! Very rich, but delicious. I still need to try the candy corn...I LOVE candy corn!

Gayle in AL