PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Iron Man.....

Ummm no NOT the triathlon kind either.....







But instead, this Iron Man.....
Here's what the benadryl did to him.....


Now he knows just what Marshall goes through once a month........


Here's part of the bag that he got.....this was close to the end.





He received his Iron on Friday and I still see no significant difference in him, his lips are still white and he still gets short of breath with exertion...not like him at all.

We go again on Monday for a CBC to see if the hemoglobin has moved up any...keep him in your prayers.

I'm off to the doctor today myself, I feel like crud with a the junk coughing and can't breath, you know I must feel bad if I'm going to the doctor!!!

No comments: