PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Movie Night

The other night, the hubby and I were down to one kid...the youngest. So we decided to try and watch a movie...of course with cable and on demand the best that we could come up with was Daddy Day Camp. Well it was OK, really didn' hold my attention to much, although there were a few funny parts because even Nathan laughed. But when ther movie was over this is what I saw when I looked over at the hubby......


I guess the movie didn't hold his attention to well either.
I had to go and get his bed ready, imagine my surprise when I walked in and this is what I saw.......

here a little closer....














That's a Mercat in the foreground and a racoon in the background. Why would he think that is the way that they are suposse to sleep? They sure aren't opossums!!!

No comments: