PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vacation

I have to say this was the best ever vacation!!! The Disney cruise was sooooooooo AWESOME!!
We left here Thursday the 18th and headed to Florida, we arrived around 5, grabbed something to eat and then headed to a hotel to get some sleep. The next morning we headed to the most happiest place on earth...or so they say....Disney World! We had two days there so we needed to make the most of it and that is what we did. Since we were just there about a year ago, we decided to do thing that we didn't get to do or things we really like the most and wanted to do again.



Amelia and Nate's favorites




What they did with their Funyuns!





We explored Tom Sawyer's Island...Ty actually did pretty well on the very uneven ground and barrel bridge.....




Eating lunch in Mexico, the the ride...



Test track was really high on the list. So was Toy Story Mania. Well as you can guess how the two days went, lines, rides, eating, more lines and rides and stuff and so forth!

I have more pictures but my nite time cold medicine is kicking in...gotta go to bed before the screen becomes a total blur....Trust me I have about 1,000 pictures to go through and I'll show you some from the camera that my hubby bought me for my birthday the day he wrecked an underwater Fuji camera that I love...LOVE, LOVE!!!!


No comments: