PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Castaway Cay!! Heaven on Earth.....

Castaway Cay was so beautiful...I could live there! Except for on teeny weeny problem......I. HATE. SAND. IN. MY Crevices!!!
Once off the ship we took a picture, the words in purple say this was our room those are our two balconies.
The kids just loved this! A replica of the Flying Dutchman!!!






Donald was waiting for everyone to get off the ship so we stopped and took some pictures with him.







The water was soooooooooo Beautiful. These pictures don't do it Justice!

I was a pretty day and the sun shined all day long, BUT, the water was so cold that it stung when you got in it! I was able to ease my way in to it and once I got in it wasn't so bad. I just wasn't expecting ice water.




The kids didn't seem to mind one bit.










They both loved playing on the beach in the sand.

They had a teen beach, and of course that is where Marshall was and they also had a adult only beach area, but we had so much fun spending time with the kids we didn't put them in the kids club. The kids started to get tired of the sand and wanted to go back on the ship to go to the pool and Ty and I figured that wouldn't be a bad idea since almost every body was on the beach!
The kids love the slide, it took Amelia a little while to warm up to it but she eventually did it.

This is my new Fuji underwater camera, I love it it takes some really good pictures under water and it takes great video it took me a little while to figure out how to video but I eventually got the hang of it.












Tuesday night was our pirate night on the ship. Our dinner was all pirate themed and then later that night they had a big pirate party on the top deck of the ship, with a fire work display and all.








Our waiter made Nathan a pirate hat....

The kids loved him he was so funny!




We didn't get to bed before mid night a single night we were on the ship! Wednesday was just a full day out at sea.

No comments: