PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cincinnati......

I will keep telling myself things happen for a reason, things happen for a reason, God is in control. THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON!

OK with that said....we are going to transplant in Cincinnati, Oh. The next month is going to be a complete whirl wind! We have never been there before so we don't know what to expect.
This is the email I got earlier today:
Kelly, as it appears that I cannot change the decision about the insurance coverage here, I need to get you to connect with Dr. Stella Davies at Cincinnati Children's to first verify insurance coverage there (preliminary review looked promising). If you indicate that it is OK, I will send her a medical summary on Amelia and my proposed treatment plan...I will also ask her office to connect with you to get things going. You will need to sign a form that transfers the donor search. They will get the form to you. They will keep me informed I am sure. Again, I'm sorry this has happened. Just know that I tried. John

At least he is sending over his proposed treatment plan...

Some have asked if I am OK with that, well to be honest it doesn't matter where we go because what ever is going to happen is going to happen weather we are in Minneapolis or Cincinnati! It is in Gods hands and His will, will be done! That is what I have to trust in.

No comments: