PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well I did it!! The car is completely packed, except for what we need in the morning and we still have a little bit of room. I was impressed, didn't think it would all fit but it does! I' also impressed that I finished packing and I'm not stressed!!! Now I am just trying to wash all the clothes and dishes and clean the house. Yeah I know who is going to be here to see it? But there is nothing better than coming home to a nice clean house.

We had such a busy day today. We went and got Amelia's blood drawn this morning...they were good too! White blood cells were 3.3, hemoglobin 10.6 that is up and her platelets were also up to 26, they were 17.....Still no roller coasters....which is fine with me as I am not a fan of them. I like a few of them ya know the real calm ones...like big thunder mountain, and test track. She might ride test track cause that one is sooooo much fun and not a lot of jerking.

We also had to go and get Marshall his allergy shot and the doctor saw him in the hall way and gave him a breathing test and decided to put him on a steroid pack.....oh joy, lucky us!!

Then as we were leaving out the door Nate's shoes broke. Well I can't complain they were almost a year old and well the kid won't wear anything else but them so he has worn them just about every day. The were Sketchers the only ones he will wear so we had to of course had to get Sketchers again. Nathan is a picky one when it comes to clothes and shoes...so he went in the shoe store and looked and looked I tried to talk him into a few different pairs, I thought I was going to get lucky and he find a pair on the sale rack, but they didn't have his size....so he picked the ones that were 50 bucks!!!! Oh my.....but he loves them he wanted to sleep with them.


Then it was wash and vacuum the car and gas and haircuts. It has been a non stop day and tomorrow, I get to sit in the passenger seat and relax, I don't even have to be the navigator on this trip thanks to the built in GPS system in the car and if that fails we also have on star and they will send the directions to the car too! So I'm off to fill that out so we will have back up!

Good night and we'll see you when we get back......with of course lots and lots of picture.


No comments: