PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Mardi Gras

Greetings...
Things here has been non stop! We are getting ready to celebrate Mardi Gras tomorrow. We are just going here with the kids to a local parade. Too much to do at home to head to the city! The kids usually have fun there anyway and this year we are going to meet with my friend Jamie and her kids. So we should all have a great time, and best part of this is dad will be with us. That's the first time in about 10 years!!

I didn't take pictures of my living room but I should have to show you what the floor looks like. There is about 5-6 suitcases and clothes everywhere. I decided to start packing today and good thing I did it has taken me most of the afternoon to just get the 3 kids packed. I will finish tomorrow evening and have it all ready to be packed in the car Wed. evening. Which will be a chore as I am use to having room in the van. Now with this new car we are a little limited on the space in the back. This trip is just a wee bit harder to pack for. I didn't want to have to bring all the suitcases with us into Disney World. SO I am trying to pack what we will need for there and then bring the rest of the stuff with us on to the ship. Anyway, you don't want to hear about my OCD of packing. The kids are so geared up and ready to go. Marshall has done his own research on line to see what there is on the ship for him to do. Amelia has scouted out the pools already too, online. Nate is just excited period. We should have adjoining deluxe family Ocean view Stateroom with a Navigators verandas. SO yeah I don't have to panic while we sleep about the adventurer Nathan going over board, but yet we will still be able to sit on the Deck and enjoy the ocean views! And we have two bathrooms with both tubs and separate showers. No fighting over the bathroom!
Amelia said she and I were going to share a room and the boys can have the other one...sounds like a plan to me! Old stinky smelly boys can have their room. Oh and be fair warned I will be taking plenty of pictures and I also got my digital water prof camera so I will be posting lots of pictures when we return!!
Well I gotta run, still have so much to do...hopefully I'll catch you up maybe Wed. night before we head out the door. Wednesday we will be getting Amelia's counts before we go so we will know where they are.

No comments: