PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, July 10, 2009

These two

The cable has been out for 2 days now (for no reason at all, no rain, no wind, no explanation) so we are trying to find ways to entertain ourselves.



(that's a DVD playing in the back ground) And by the way I am not cleaning till Aug 7th! I have tried and it just keeps looking the same.



These two have taken over the livingroom...these two are like twins, these two are like an old married couple, these two keep us in stiches all day long, who needs cable when we have these two for entertainment!!


for fun we play his ribs!! This child is skin a bones, but he never stops he is like the energizer Bunny!


Lets see how many kids we can pile on daddy....




One of my favorite photos ever!


Well in the time it took me to do this post, guess what, they fixed the cable finally....I'm off to get lost in a movie or two!!!

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

I LOVE the picture of them with their Daddy. So precious!