PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY 4th of July!!!!


Hope everyone is having/had a great day! We had a very lazy day...Its so hot the kids are still stuck inside and then of course we keep getting these afternoon showers. Which aren't bad as they help cool the house off. I have been doing laundry..Yay I think I am just about caught up on it, well as caught us as one can get on the laundry it IS a never ending cycle!
The kids are running rampid in the living room, I have given up on trying to keep it clean...I will wait till school starts then I will be able to keep it straight! Just 33 more days till the first day of school!! I'm doing the happy dance on the inside, can ya hear it? I am looking forward to routine! I miss a schedule. Well sorry to be so boring, but just wanted to give you all a quick up date and say Happy 4th !!!

No comments: