PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Tasty Tuesday....On a Friday!!!

EASY CHICKEN POT PIE
So I had some cooked chicken tenders left over so I decided to make Chicken pot pie. (I took frozen chicken breast tenders and saute them in some Olive Oil and a little seasonings)
Cut them into chunks..

Then I took a bag of frozen mixed vegetables sauteed it with an onion and some garlic ( just mainly to warm it up)





Then added a can or two of cream of chicken soup! (Just the soup no other liquid you want it thick)


The added the chicken into the veggie mixture to warm it up and then threw it into a casserole dish.


Now for the topping I made a mistake and bought Filo dough (that's what happens when you take the hubby and 3 kids to the grocery store you get distracted!!) What I should have bought was puff pastry dough ( in the freezer section of the grocery store!)


But still even though I had the wrong topping they all ate it and still liked it, but trust me the puff pastry is the best! popped it in the oven at 350* for about 25 to 20 minutes or till the topping was a nice golden brown.


and then served it to the family....Nate LOVED it...Amelia well there isn't much she does like so she doesn't count. But lets just say there was no left overs!!!

Don't cha just love our fine china??? hehehe

Let me know if you try this it really is good and so easy! now gotta go fry up some catfish for my little Nate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Всё выше сказанное правда. Можем пообщаться для эту тему. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-monolitnom-stroitelstve/98-monolitnoye-stroitelstvo-kottedzhey.html]нужен ремонт квартиры[/url]