PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday to my baby boy

Today my baby turns 6!! I can't believe it has been 6 years!! Happy Birthday Nathan Lane!


There are no more days like these....no naps anymore.

No curls any more....


Can't believe he's finished with Kindergarten and moving on to 1st grade...


And here he is with his best friend in the world!!!

So we are now off to go shopping for his birthday, later we are having chocolate cake and homemade Ice cream!!! Yummy..Happy Birthday baby boy, we love you!!!

Mom, Dad, Marshall and Amelia!

p.s. while out shopping we are also going to get Amelia's blood work done for her bone marrow biopsy on Thursday. please say some prayers that they don't have any trouble getting the blood today and that when Thursday comes they are able to find a vein with out sticking her a bunch of times to put her to sleep. I hate this part..I hate to see my kiddos suffer!!!

P.S.S.

I know what you all are thinking another birthday...Yes truth be told 4 kids and all of them would/should have been born in July!!! Amelia's due date was July 10th, Seth's (baby we lost at 6 months pregnant ) due date was July 25th, Marshall's B/D July 20 and Nate's, July 28th!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

he is so cute! happy birthday! my panda fanatic roommate got a Morn Creations bag as birthday gift.
she is just thrilled with it!
hkpanda.freetzi.com
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

Ask for a prescription for Emla cream to apply before blood draws.

Cathy said...

Oh, He's so cute while he sleeps on that swing.. I love having parties for kids.. They would really love it even how simple it is.. For them, that moment will be unforgettable..

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=baygenie ebay auction sniper pro edition 3.14 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg