PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, July 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

OMG, Today is my first born son's birthday...16th at that. Oh my where did the years go?
Yep, today is Marshall's 16th birthday...just a few more years and he will be be....oh I don't want to think about it I miss the baby years!!




and here he is in his ROTC picture from his first year of....gulp...High School!!!


Well we have been through a lot with you, you are a true miracle, we love you more than you will ever know! We have watched you go through things that no one person should ever have to go through, let alone a child...but you handled things wonderfully and all those trial and tribulations make you who you are today and that my dear boy is someone I would not trade for the world! We all love you very very much!

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY MARSHALL!!!! May you have many, many more!!!

Love your family,

Mom, Dad, Amelia and Nathan!

1 comment:

Shannon Jenkins said...

Happy Birthday Marshall! Hope you had a great day! You deserve it!