PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

why I am ready for school to start...


Just in case you are wondering why I am soooo ready for school to start...
Here let me share just a few of my favorite reasons why school should start and soon!!!!



If you look close she is hand cuffed and the corn dog stick is the plank...these are his pirates....the cup of water below her is well suppose to be the ocean....


Here is another view see the pirates and stuff in the back ground....




and that is the empty cereal box he is playing on top of..yeah he (Nate) ate all of it.....






Here we move to the bathroom, mine to be exact....at any given point at any given time of the day when I walk in there this is just some of what I might find!!!!

a shark floating....



some dirt where he washed his feet off from playing out side.....


His "pet" alligator.....


Needless to say I am for ever washing this tub....
My boy he has a vivid imagination!!!!
I do so love him for that.

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Hehe....I found the pictures rather amusing. So when does school start again??
Love Charisse

Carol............. said...

He is DEFINITELY creative....(and cute, too) you can be proud! Ever read anything about Steven Spielberg's childhood creativity? LOL