PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And Yet Again.....

I don't know why it surprises me...it is becoming the story of my life!!! I am asking again for a little prayer for Marshall...I was up most of the night with him...he has had trouble breathing and chest congestion. I just don't know why he just can't get over things...as soon as the doctors office opens I will be calling for an appointment. You would think they wouldn't be getting that sick as they are hardly around other people! I think its a test to see how I am going to handle things well...guess what...bring it on, I've been through worse!!! All seemed fine yesterday. We went swimming and no one was having any problems, till that night when he started coughing a lot. Its not his asthma that is causing him not to breathe well, he took all his inhalers and then I proceeded to give him a breathing treatment at about 11:30....don't worry I was still up watching Bazaar Foods with Andrew Zimmern. He sounds like it is the bronchitis or worse pneumonia...I hope and pray it is not either!!

I will try and do a post later, have a few pictures and some pretty good recipes or so we think so.....

No comments: