PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Neglect

I know that I have neglected this site and I promise to be back soon...but for now I need to ask for a little bit of prayers for Amelia...she is going to the Doctor this afternoon and she is not feeling very well at all...she has not been sick in quite a while and this seems to be really bad both eyes are swollen and yucky her throat hurts she is coughing and a yucky nose! And her birthday is Sunday and she wanted to have a pool party, but it doesn't look like its gonna happen!!! I'll up date as soon as I get back with them!

1 comment:

Kristin Young said...

Hope baby girl feels better soon. Especially for her party! Tell her we send Happy Birthdays!