PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA!!!!



Well it is officially June 7th..so that means it is Amelia's birthday.....Oh my how time flies, I can't believe it has been 9 years ago since she enter the world. She enter like a ball of fire as she is still that today!

She is my true angel, she is my world and there is not a single person that she meets that she does not truly touch their heart in some way. I could not be prouder of her she is the best child anyone could ever ask for, her heart is a big as she is....



Amelia Angelica Bennett entered this world at 8:33 am on June 7, 2000...her name Amelia means hard working, and Angelica means angel like...so she is our hard working angel!

So here's to you my sweet baby girl...Mommy and Daddy love you more than life it self and our prayer for you this birthday is that you have many many more!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!!!! (my mini me)

3 comments:

Teresa said...

What a little doll! I love her photos. I can't believe she's nine. Haapy (late) Birthday!!!

Stefunkc said...

Such a cutie! Hope you had a wonderful day with her.

Momma Bear said...

Amelia,

Happy birthday! 9 already?? Spencer will be 9 this year too! You all are getting old! Hope your bday is as sweet as you!

Blessings and Bear Hugs,