PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Too Much Realistics

Ok so this might offend some of you and so you can leave now.
For those of you who are reading on.....here goes.
Well you all know that just like everyone else we had an Easter egg hunt. The kids both got money in their eggs. Well it was burning a hole in their pockets. SO I had to go to the Doctor on Monday and had to take them with me. So i made a deal with them that if they could and would be good while I saw the doctor, I'd take them to the toys at Target. Well they were good and I kept my promise....
Nathan chose what else but Bakugan's the newest rage for boys....Well Amelia she just has to spend her money she just can't save anything....
so we walked up and down the aisle she finally settled on this..... She wanted to name it Daisy.

Looks innocent enough huh??? let's try another view....


and so still not so bad but then Amelia said it was messed up....I asked why she turned it over and showed me this....
Looks like Daisy is now MAX!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Hilarious!

-Jamie

Teresa said...

Was it really necessary for them to include THAT much detail?! Sometimes I wonder what they are thinking with stuff like this (and emma's pooping Barbie dog). Too funny! I like the name change:-)

Circle of Friends said...

Hellllooo Max! Did those cost extra? :c0