PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, April 3, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Hello every one, I know I haven't finished updating about our trip I've been a little busy this week. I hope I can get to it over the weekend. I wanted to do a quick update this morning..well, because I've been on cloud 9. We went on Tuesday to get some blood work done on Marshall and Amelia for the endocrinologist. Well poor Mimi had to be stuck 3 times and was so worked up...but anyway yesterday afternoon I found out the results of her blood work...First last month she was at
wbc 4.6
hgb 10.2
platelets 29

This week they were
wbc 3.9
hgb 11.6 and
are you ready for this.....


Platelets were 44!!!!!!
Keep those prayers coming she is doing great!!!!

1 comment: