PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 3 Magic Kingdom!!!

So on day three we got up and headed to breakfast at the Gingerbread house and then over to the movie theater for pictures with Mickey and Minnie. They do that once a week at GKTW.


And here is a picture of us on Arrival day in front of our villa...


and another picture of our villa....

OK so off to the Magic Kingdom we went...





first ride they rode....the fly carpets of Aladdin....


and can you guess what we closed the park with? Yep we rode it about 20 times in a row...BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN!!!

We did the Country Bears jamboree, the haunted house, Dumbo, saw Ariel and the fairies.... we spent the whole day there!!! Here are a few more pictures from the day...I tried to upload more to flickr..but apparently I've met my monthly upload so I'll be looking into some place else to upload pictures to.

And these are two of my favorite pictures.......


Blessings....

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

I loved Big Thunder Mountain!! Can you believe before we went there I thought I didn't like rides? AT ALL! I ended up riding every possible thing! And I'm so jealous of Amelia...I didn't get to see Tinkerbell:(