PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 5 Animal Kingdom and Disney Hollywood studios

I know, I know I need to get back to the trip....

So this was our final day, and boy were we all feeling it. I wasn't sure that my feet were gonna make it! Poor Marshall was walking like a little old man, so we decided to rent him a wheel chair along with a double stroller for the kids. Well I knew that we got a free rental for the kids stroller from GKTW, well it turns out that the wheel chair was free too. Marshall said great we discover that on the last day!!

We decided to do Animal Kingdom first because there were only a few things there that we really wanted to see and since it was the last day and still had one park to go we had to do some picking and choosing.


First up we could not pass up a bugs life with Flick!! I think that is our favorite 3-d show!




I also for got to mention in an earlier post that when we were in MK we went to Monster inc.'s laugh show and before the show it said to text in your jokes and they might use them in the show...well I texted one with Amelia's name on it and they used her joke and said her Name and where she was from...she loved it.




Anyway from Flick we went over to ride the Dinosaur ride the kids all loves this one too. Then we headed to Mount Everest...I was a wimp and didn't want to ride ( I had a pounding head ache and by this time I was done with being twisted, turned, flipped, flopped, and just plum plopped!) So the 4 of them all went and wanted to go again...Nathan was kinda undecided, and they talked me into going...so the whole way through the line Nate couldn't make his mind up till we go right up to the ride and he said he didn't want to go again...so I opted out and took him out of the ride so I still didn't have to ride.



That was the last ride but let me see here are a few pictures that we took there...










(yes a child is missing...he didn't want to get in any of them)



So then we headed to Disney Hollywood studios...We spent the rest of the day there, there was a lot more stuff to do and some things we just didn't get too. Like the stunt show, which we had seen the last time we were there..but we didn't get to Fantasmic or what ever it is called, it wasn't until like 10 at night and well that was the last night and we were spent!


I think the kids had a great time here...their favorite ride there was Toy Story mania! It was a lot of fun!!!

and yes she poses for just about every picture she takes.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! So what was her joke?

-Jamie