PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trust Me....

I wish my son (Nate) would have let me take a picture of him tonight. Trust me I am LMAO!!!! Seriously, seriously hard LMAO. I know what kind of mother am I that I would laugh at my baby boy.
Here it is, he got a hold to a blue permanent marker and drew a blue mustache on his face!!!! I've been scrubbing for a half an hour to get it off!!!



*****UP Date OK here is the best picture I could talk him into letting me take......



I guess you just had to be there!!!!

3 comments:

Stefunkc said...

Love it!

Teresa said...

It's pretty funny, even though I wasn't there! I bet I would've been laughing just like you! You're entry made me laugh out loud;-) haha! I bet he won't do that again!

Anonymous said...

Too cute..You never know what in the world kids will do....My lil girl used to play in her poopie diapers in her crib, imagine that...GROSS!!!
Love, Marci