PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No Excuses.....

Ok, I know, I have been missing and I have no excuses, none that are good anyway. We have just been living a "normal" life well as normal as it can be for us. It's been kinda boring here, and I truly mean that in a really good way.

I have been going to the gym every morning and the kids well have been going to school and the hubby is back at work. Not too many doctor appointments, but next month it will be non stop, for Marshall anyway. We are going back tomorrow to see the allergist to see about starting allergy shots. Then he has an endocrinologist appointment with a new doctor to see why he is gaining weight so much so fast!! A little over 30 lbs since Feb. He is up to about 154 lbs, then we have some neuro-psych testing to hopefully help the school and see how he thinks and processes his thinking, to see what kind of damage there may be from both the brain hemorrhage and the stroke during his bone marrow transplant.

I promise I will try to do a better update soon one with pictures. But I will be busy the next few days we have Halloween, bridal showers, birthday parties..... so much to do and I promise to take lots of pictures of Amelia and Nate for Halloween. Amelia is going to be a witch...Nathan, well we are still not sure what he is going to be. He wants to be a knight or a power ranger. We shall see.....

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

So glad you're having some 'normalcy'. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as you start all the doctors visits.