PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tastee Tuseday

OK so I'm going to try something different and start Tuesdays to be tastee day and post a recipe as often as I can...so here we go this is a New'Awlins Original, tasty, EASY, and deeeeliiicious!!


Muffuletta Pasta (can be pronounces, MOO fa lotta or Muf a Lotta)
Ingredients:
Extra virgin Olive Oil about 2-3 tablespoons maybe more
Ham 1 one quarter think cut slab...here we have Chessie's ham boiled or baked any kind is fine
Genoa Salami about 6 slices kinda thick you'll see in the pictures.
Olive salad or just sliced olives in a jar
Penne pasta boiled to al dente, (I'm not sure how much I usually use the whole box if you buy it by the box, but I buy it in bulk!!!)
Shredded provolone cheese


OK first, slice up the ham and salami like so.....






Now pour some olive oil in the bottom of the pan and saute the ham and salami, till they are a little brown.......



Just keep sauteing (for give me I have no idea how to spell it) Then add the olive salad......



When this is warmed up you can start adding the pasta, you can add some more olive oil too if ya want......







Then when it is done you can sprinkle some provolone cheese on top, or if your like me and lazy just buy the shredded mozzarella in a bag and sprinkle that on there it still taste just as good (oh and don't make fun of our "fine " China......that all we eat on around here!!)




1 comment:

Teresa said...

Hmmmm...looks yummy!! I love it when people post recipes! I'm going to have to bookmark this entry and make it sometime:-)